A junction where the lights are always on in Ghana!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Welcome to Got Lights?

Hello,

Of all the ideas that have flashed through my head since ECG started the power rationing exercise, this one - to create a blog page - has stuck in my craw and I really must get it out!
Consider this an my X'mas Gift to you lucky buggers out there.

So this is a junction where there is always power for you to pass through, drop in your ideas on how to handle this lights off and on period, leave a joke or a limmerick, a poem if you are so inclined or a short story. Or just chip in anything you want to pass on.

So enjoy this and Let there be LIGHTS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For those of you who still hold ECG in high esteem, let me prick the bubble a wee bit, somewhere in September a lot of the 3 phase equipments in and around East Legon blew up. Well, let's say ECG guys swapped the phases after a major job on the underground cables there. A & C mall and a few others got it real bad. When can the consumers in Ghana sue them. Anyways, I'm still trying to understand the power rationing schedule, can somebody help me out?

Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

Hi, My name is Emmanuel, and I am a reviewer of Ghana blogs for Globalvoicesonline (http://www.globalvoicesonline.org/author/emmanuel.

A colleague pointed out your blog, which I would like to encourage you to write more on so that I can include it in the blogs. Thanks!